Hi-Lift, Compact Reeve
Need help? We are standing by to assist you!
Crane Blocks - Hi-Lift, Compact Reeve
Highly durable and compact Miller Hi-Lift Crane Blocks are available in standard models to 300 tons WLL, and up to 13 parts of line. Heavy, welded steel plate construction provides rigidity and and strength for longer life. Design factor 4:1 minimum.
- Top quality forged hooks, single or duplex made to rigorous and highly detailed DIN15400 German standards
- Heavy duty cast steel sheaves to 30" in diameter for up to 1 1/2" diameter wire ropes
- Heavy, welded steel plate construction provides strength and rigidity, and results in a compact, minimized overall length
- Sheaves are individually lubricated and run on heavy duty cylindrical or tapered roller bearings on alloy steel shaft
- Available with extended, full coverage side plates, and optional cheek weights to increase overhaul weight
- Available on made-to-order to industry-specific norms including API, DNV, BV, etc., or to any application-specific requirement