Y-Link Angular Contact Bearing
Need help? We are standing by to assist you!
Swivels - Y-Link Angular Contact Bearing
The original, designed and patented by Miller, these tough and versatile swivels are found at work in the most demanding applications such as foundation drilling, subsea construction and mooring, mine elevators, tram lines, and anywhere potentially catastrophic rope twist must be reduced or eliminated. Standard models to 300 tons.
- Multiple angular contact bearings rotate to 100% of WLL
- Reduced friction versus common thrust bearing types
- Better endurance at high rotational speed
- Narrower body diameter for tighter spaces
- Lubrication fitting, field-maintainable, 5 tons and up
- Rebuild-able to 100% performance with Miller service kits
- 5:1 design factor through 35 tons